Open from Tuesday to Sunday
Welcome to KM21, we are very happy to welcome you into our building again. The traffic situation around the museum has temporarily changed due to construction work, making us less accessible by car. More information can be found on this page.
The Covid-19 measures
- In order to regulate the crowds in the museum as best as possible, we will maintain working with time slots. A limited number of tickets are available at the box office. Book a time slot in advance to be sure of your visit to the museum. You can book a ticket here.
- Do not come to the museum if you are unwell. You can change your booking via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow the instructions of our staff.
Changed traffic conditions until juli
- Tram 16 will be diverted, but will return to the usual route at Statenplein. You can get off at this stop to visit the Kunstmuseum and Fotomuseum/KM21.
- Bus 24 will make a small diversion and will have a temporary stop. Further information will follow via the site.
- Are you traveling to the museum by car? Keep in mind that from 2 May the intersection Stadhouderslaan/Kennedylaan will be closed for three weeks. We will publish further information about possible alternatives on our site as soon as possible.
- A space will be created within a few days to store bicycles.
- With a wheelchair or a walker, the museum is best accessible via the entrance of the Museon. Through the inner door you enter the hall of the Kunstmuseum. Here you can have your entrance ticket and corona pass scanned.
Do you have any questions? You will find a very extensive overview of information on our frequently asked questions page. You can also send an email to email@example.com, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
KM21 and Fotomuseum Den Haag are open every Tuesday - Sunday 11.00 - 17.00. The museum is closed on Mondays.
Restaurant Gember is open from Tuesday to Friday from 10.00 - 17.00.
|Combination ticket Kunstmuseum / Fotomuseum / KM21||€ 26,50|
|Groups > 15 people||€ 9 p.p.|
|CJP/Student Card||€ 8|
|Youth (under 18 years)||free|
|Friends of the museum||free|
Special opening hours during public holidays
|Good Friday - 2 April 2021||Open: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.|
|Easter - 4 & 5 April 2021||Open: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.|
|King's Day - 27 April 2021||Open: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.|
|Victory Day - 5 May 2021||Open: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.|
|Ascension Day - 13 May 2021||Open: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.|
|Whitsun - 23 & 24 May 2021||Open: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.|
|Christmas Eve - 24 December 2021||Open: 11 A.M. – 4 P.M.|
|Christmas Day - 25 December 2021||Closed|
|Boxing Day - 26 December 2021||Open: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.|
|New Year's Eve - 31 December 2021||Open: 11 A.M. – 4 P.M.|
New Year - 1 January 2022
From Central Station: bus 24 or tram 16. From Hollands Spoor station: tram 16.
Due to the Corona measurements, you can only pay with card.
Stadhouderslaan 43 2517 HV Den Haag
Food and drinks
Restaurant Gember is open from Tuesday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm.
Passengers can be loaded and unloaded in the designated places immediately outside the doors of the Kunstmuseum/Museon.
Plenty of on-street parking (paid) is available in front of Fotomuseum Den Haag.
You are welcome to take photographs, but only without the flash function on and/or a tripod. Please share your photographs with us on Instagram, Twitter of Facebook with #KM21.
Tree and Soil
Robert Knoth and Antoinette de Jong
Currently at FotomuseumRead more
Visit our brand new webshop Kunstmuseumshop.nl.Read more
Currently at Fotomuseum
Accessible with KM21 ticket.Read more
Changed traffic conditions
We are opened and accissibleRead more